hope u are all being productive today. break some boys’ hearts and look cute doing it. do ur homework. eat fruit
petition for my favourite band to play every song they ever wrote in one gig no matter how long it takes
What is Attachment Disorder?
Attachment disorder is where a child or adult is unable to form normal healthy attachments. This is usually due to detrimental early life experiences - such as neglect, abuse, separation from their parents or primary caregivers (after six months of age and before three years of age), frequent change of caregivers, and lack of responsiveness from their caregivers.
Symptoms vary depending on age. In adults, they fall under one of two categories – either avoidant or anxious/ ambivalent personalities. These are summarized below.
· Intense anger and hostility
· Hypercritical of others
· Extremely sensitive to criticism, correction or blame
· Lacks empathy
· Sees others as untrustworthy and unreliable
· Either sees themselves as being unlovable or “too good” for others
· Relationships are experienced as either being too threatening or requiring too much effort
· Fear of closeness and intimacy
· Compulsive self-reliance
· Passive or uninvolved in relationships